There are no products listed under this category.
Other key features:
- Assembly strength: 3,333 lbs. WLL
- Standard 12-ft. length with custom lengths available
- Gradually release strap tension by turning the handle counterclockwise
- Gear housing made from high impact polycarbonate material that withstands temperatures from -40°F to +180°F
- The gear drive system provides improved mechanical advantage so it requires less hand pressure to tighten the strap as compared to a typical ratchet buckle
Gear Drive Tensioner Models:
- Gear Drive Tensioner with Flat Hooks
- Gear Drive Tensioner with Snap Hooks
Ancra straps meet DOT specifications and are tested for strength and durability. Meets or exceeds WSTDA T-1 Recommended Standard Specifications for synthetic web tie downs.