Maximize your decking with Ancra’s most versatile freight loading option. Vers-A-Deck earned its name by allowing users to customize deck heights and accommodate various size and weight loads. By using E Beams and Vers-A-Deck beams on the same track system, you can easily create double decking. With the Vers-A-Deck, you can increase your load average, customize it to meet your specific applications, and reduce damage claims by avoiding double stacking freight.
The Vers-A-Deck has a variety of key benefits, including:
- Accomodates Vers-A-Beams and E Beams in the same system at the same deck height
- Works with Ancra Poly Deckboard for maximum efficiency and flexibility
- Customized deck heights allows increased load average while avoiding damage from double stacking freight
- Easy maintenance and repair
- Stores in the ceiling for convenience and ease
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
Vers-A-Deck Assemblies and Accessories
- Beam Release Bar: Our tool to help make customization and versatility quick and easy.
- Beam Release Bar Holder: A no-nonsense, standard bar holder for our beam release bars.
- Low Profile Vers-A-Deck Decking/Shoring Beam: The low-profile Vers-A-Deck beam works well with either 16-in. spacing or 24-in. track spacing. The system track accepts Vers-A-Deck Beams or E Beams. The high-strength design prevents beams from jamming in the track if they are hit by a forklift. When not in use, the beams conveniently store in the ceiling, which means no more beams left behind on loading docks.
- Beam Stop: The beam stop eliminates the beam from moving in the track and installs flush with the surface of the track for fewer cargo catch points.
- Low Profile Single VAD Surface Mount Track: Mounting track that installs along the surface of the trailer.
- Standard Single VAD Flush Mount Track: Standard mounting track that sits flush with the trailer side upon installation.
- Operations and Maintenance Placard
For more information, call our Ancra Customer Service Department today at 800-233-5138.