Bottom Mount Winch Configurations:
- Standard: The standard bottom mount winches are built to be simple to operate yet effective and efficient equipment. They are constructed of all high-quality materials and tested to stand up to the task for years to come.
- Ratcheting: Built for ease of use, bottom mount ratcheting winches reduce strap tensioning time by 33% compared to our standard winches. The winch stays in place when tightened and reduces the risk of winch bar rollover.
- Storable: Our bottom mount storable winches allow for webbing to be used for longer by use of the built-in spool. The spool can wrap up to 30-ft. of webbing into a single roll for clean storage.
- Portable: Portable bottom mount winches have the advantage of versatility in that they can be placed anywhere on either side of a trailer. As they are meant for temporary installation, they provide unique solutions to otherwise more frustrating tie-down concerns.
- 7mm: Ancra’s 7mm variety of bottom mount winches reduce the weight per winch by an average of 2-lbs. per winch, allowing for greater fuel economy or greater payload. Built with heat-treated material, the 7mm winches maintain their strength and durability.
Ancra winches comply with DOT, WSTDA-T3 and Canadian Standard 905 regulations.