We offer a selection of beam models including steel, aluminum, and heavy-duty aluminum, as well as a selection of accessories and replacement and repair parts to extend both the versatility and lifespan of your beams. Aluminum beams feature a patented, easy-release flat latch mechanism, eliminating the issue of damaged trigger mechanisms. The design makes releasing the latch easy even with gloves. To extend your beam life and reduce costs, there is a replacement flat latch channel assembly that can be used to update your existing beams. All Ancra beams are adjustable to give you the widest range of options possible. Ancra beams are proudly made in the USA.
- Beam Storage Rack: The Ancra Beam Rack is designed to allow for quick and easy storage of beams in your trailer. These patented beam holders fit easily into your existing logistics posts to provide a secure method of raising your beams up and out of the way when not in use. The unique design lets you lock in up to six beams per set horizontally in your trailer.
- Series E & A: Our Series E & A beams are built of high-quality steel and are adjustable up to 2-in. for versatility and ease of use. Aluminum beams come with a patented flat latch mechanism to do away with the issue of damaged trigger mechanisms.
- Replacement Parts: We offer replacement channel assemblies to extend the lifespan of your beams, saving you money down the road.
- Nuts & Bolts: Our low profile allen head bolt and sleeve nut kit comes with a semi-flush head height of .10-in. and is used for attaching channel assemblies to beams. The bolt has a self-locking patch to prevent loosening due to vibration.
- Repairs: Our repair kit includes hardware for repairing the flat latch mechanism found on our beams for quick release.
- Sockets: Our beam sockets are designed for use with standard commercial grade Douglas Fir 2-in. x 6-in. lumber and come in standard and heavy-duty models.
For more information on our decking and shoring beams, call our Ancra Customer Service Department today at 800-233-5138.