The Lift-A-Deck II is Ancra’s most popular patented solution for decking loads in trailer and van bodies. With Ancra’s patented adjustable second deck in your trailer, you can carry double the amount of palletized freight, or you can mix loads with only part of the vehicle double decked. Either way, you can increase your payload capacity and your profits. For the loads where you need full height, you simply push the adjustable beams to the roof for convenient and safe storage. There will be no more beams left on the loading dock. With many track styles to choose from, installations can be made on any type of vehicle construction, including sheet and post. Lift-A-Deck II track can also be used with a wide range of Ancra accessories for cargo containment.
The Lift-A-Deck II comes with a range of key benefits and features, including:
- Convenient storage: When not in use, beams are easily pushed to the roof for secure storage. No more lost beams.
- Easy operation: Beams are easily moved by one operator.
- Super strength: Ancra Wide Top beams have the highest rating in the industry with a working load limit of 4,000 lbs./1,816 kg.
- Wide range of accessories: Lift-A-Deck II track can be used for securing loads with cargo straps, tie-offs, and decking/shoring beams.
- Fits all trailers: Available for 96 or 102-in. trailer widths and height can be specified. Track can also be made as an integral part of sidewall structure.
- Versatile: Beams can be adjusted in 1-in. increments to accommodate various loads within a trailer.
- Snag resistant: Low-profile track design with sloping shoulders helps protect against forklift damage and allows for surface mounting. Standard track length is 72-in. Custom lengths are available.
- Simple, yet secure: Double engagement lock on the aluminum beam features a simplified trigger release mechanism. Internal locking design helps protect against forklift damage.
- 2-year warranty: We offer a 2-year warranty on our Lift-A-Deck II so you can feel secure in your purchase.
Ancra will also assist in collecting and analyzing data to help determine what deck system will provide the fleet operator the optimum results.
- Deck system specialists: Ancra provides experienced personnel that specialize in deck systems and collect data.
- Proven "3 Steps to Increased Profits" program:
- Evaluate: Ancra helps determine the Lift-A-Deck II deck system that best meets your fleet’s application.
- Testing: Ancra will assist in the collection and analysis of data to determine the value your fleet can realize from an Ancra deck system.
- Training: Ancra will assist you in training your personnel to operate and load freight safely and securely using an Ancra deck system to maximize loading efficiency.
- Proven durability: The Lift-A-Deck II is a proven deck system that stands up to the abuse found in today’s rugged transportation environment, and is the deck system most often specified by the major fleets.
- Proven to operate year after year with low maintenance costs:
- No track lubrication required
- System track and foot assemblies are precision machined resulting in smooth sliding beams
- Lift A Deck beams continue to slide smoothly in the track year after year
- Continuous Improvement Program to further develop the Lift-A-Deck II product line:
- Only Ancra has a network of Certified LAD installers that have met strict requirements set forth by Ancra:
Lift-A-Deck II Assemblies and Accessories
- Beams: We offer a selection of Lift-A-Deck beams for versatility and convenience, including wide top, heavy-duty, and standard beams.
- Accessories: Our accessories and components for the Lift-A-Deck II include a variety of cargo straps and varied tools to make installation and use of the Lift-A-Deck easy.
For more information on how Lift-A-Deck II deck system can raise your load average and your profits, call our Ancra Customer Service Department today at 800-233-5138.