EZ Binder Features:
- Ratchet design is easy to tension and release
- Extra long handle provides mechanical advantage
- Durable contoured handle grip for comfortable operation
- Heavy gauge steel construction with electro zinc plating
- Dual solid gears distribute tensioning forces evenly
- Free wheel function for quick take up
- Quality grade 100 load chain is used in binder
- Use with 5/16-in grade 70 or 3/8-in grade 43 binder chains
- Swiveling grab hooks for ease of use
- Will take up 12-in of chain during tensioning
Ancra chain load binders meet or exceed WSTDA T-6 standards.
WARNING: Failure to follow all instructions may result in serious personal injury, property damage and loss of life. Observe the working load limits as noted below and on tags to determine the number of tie downs and hardware required under federal D.O.T. FMCSA 40 CFR Parts 392-393. Use extreme caution when tensioning load binders to ensure chain links are seated securely in the hook before releasing tension on the load binder.